vineri, 17 iulie 2009

Just a song I remembered... Hope you like it too... Memories


The song is called Lawrence... the lyrics tell the rest :) You can find it on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00pcghTm_o

Every word I write
I’m always thinking about you
Every song I sing
Is with your face painted in my mind

I need you to realize
How much I need you in my life
You keep me alive
And I’ll always fight for you

‘Cause I love you
And I need you
Lawrence you are my guiding light
To what’s true
That’s me and you
Forever my heart is in your hands

Every smile I make
Is so true ‘cause I’m truly happy
Every day I awake
I thank god for giving me you

Well I know sometimes
I’ve made mistakes
I’ve gone and choose the wrong way
But I need to know
That I’ll always love and only need you.

Niciun comentariu: