joi, 9 iunie 2011

Long time no see :)

Hello, people!

Long time since my last posting. I've been absent for a very long time... but this is going to change. That I promise ;) Many things happened since my last visit to the blog. I'll tell you all about it soon ;)) 'Til then, please check out my Facebook and Twitter pages (CiufyZuzu Oana).

And I also want to launch an invite to whoever founds himself in Constanta Tuesday, the 14th of June, because Marius Ghenea, our famous entrepreneur will be presenting his book at Marrone Rosso Cafe, in City Park Mall. 12:00-14:00. Limited entrance because of the capacity of the location, so hurry up. If you need more info, please contact me :)

Have a great day!

Oana.

2 comentarii:

Fotograf Ioana spunea...

un blog interesant cu multe postari bune, am, citit cteve cu multa placere

Masaj erotic Pitesti spunea...

felicitari ai un blog bun, imi place stilul tau